Hello there!
So I have been slacking a little, thank goodness Jenn has been here to keep you all entertained. Tonight when I was digging in my inventory for a shirt to match this other pair of pants I ran across this sweater. I completely forgot that it came with this great belt and how cozy the texture is! So this was my inspiration for todays outfit. The sweater is by Relika and comes in about 5 or 6 colors and is very reasonably priced, it also comes with the great prim belt I'm wearing in black or brown.
I decided to wear the black belt with my Island Jean Skirt from Elephant Outfitters. The have the absolute best jeans skirts in SL (In my humble opinion) and with their 50% off sale thats going on you can grab one in every color. For some reason if I’m wearing a short skirt I must wear tights/fishnets and boots or else I feel naked. This time was no different so I decided to break out the old Halloween costumes again and pulled the black tights and boots from the Pirate Wench 2k6 from Celestial Studios. The pirate boots from that set are great to wear with skirts and dresses and heck even under jeans, you just leave off the top cuff.
For hair I turned to my trusty ETD folder and pulled out my Peppy in the old Platinum texture, I know she has revised this hair in her new textures but I have been spending all my lindens on the new hairs and haven’t gotten -to update my collection yet. For my Jewelry I’m wearing the Silver Heart Earings from the newly reopened (Big Yay!) Kitty’s Rampage and a charm bracelet from Ricxs Jewelry. For me this is a minimal amount of Jewelry but the sweater is so nice I felt i didn’t need to pile on a big necklace. The skin I’m wearing is Vogue (Noir–Smoky) by Celestial Studios.
What I’m wearing :
Rollneck Sweater in Fuchia by Relika Plush Micron (229, 203, 22)
Island Jean Skirt (Black Wash) from Elephant Outfitters Maroon (60,53,33)
Silver Heart Earrings from Kitty’s Rampage Louise (47,71,651)
Link Charm Bracelet in Silver by Ricx Jewelry Nepressing (60,98,125)
Peppy by ETD on ETD Isle
Vogue (Noir-Smoky) in Champagne by Celestial Stuidios in Celestial City
Black Tights and Pirate Wench Boots from Discontinued Pirate Wench 2k6 from Celestial Studios
Cute! I like that color on you.
ReplyDelete