So I’ve been really sick, I decided I needed a nice pink outfit to cheer me up and help chase away my cold. I started with this freebie/1L tank top from Soda called Pink Hearts Cami. For 1L she has some really cute shirts and a few other things that aren’t 1L but equally or more cute. Next I had to find my pinkest pants ever. These are from Mischief the outfit is called Candy Coated Cutie and the bows are just plain adorable.
I couldn’t leave it with just the tank and pants, it seemed too plain so I went to Port Seraphine and picked up this top at IKI. They are on sale right now for only 50L per color and you get the shirt on 3 layers in 2 lengths. They are perfect for outfit making and have the second most adorable bow in sl on the sleeves.
My next stop was the Reebok island to recolor my shoes to all pink. If you haven’t been there yet you must go. For 50L you get a pair of blank white shoes which are ok but then they have these kiosks that you pay 5L to recolor your shoes. I have mine saved in folders like “black /white”, “white/red”, “pink” etc. It’s also fun to drive around their empty city streets and contrary to popular belief it wasn't my driving that knocked all the buildings over ….promise.
My hair is from Hosequeen Mclean at Panache called Daphne in her hazel color. The bows are tintable and I like the cute bangs. Lastly I added my Pink Mixtape Necklace from Yummy and my Pink Plastic earrings from Shiny Things. I’m pretty sure I’ll find some fluffier pink outfits for the future…. just wait.
The complete list of what I’m wearing plus locations is :
Pink Hearts Cami from Soda by Charlotte Morelle Quelle 139,143,22)
Candy Coated Cutie pants from Mischief by Janie Marlowe Illusion 109, 118, 39
Sweet (White) shirt from IKI Port Seraphine 54, 201, 26
RBK Custom DJ II by Reebok Reebok 133, 148, 100
Daphne-Hazel from Panache by Hosequeen Mclean Panache 126, 127, 38
Pink Mixtape Necklace from Yummy by Polyesther Partridge Tableau 170, 186, 30
Pink Plastic Earrings from Shiny Things by Fallingwater Cellardoor Hotei 165,137,25
I know this is the stupidest thing, seeing as I've been here for 2 years, but I haven't figured out how to save the stupid Reeboks to folders. Maybe it was SL just acting stupid but it wouldn't copy them over to a new folder.
ReplyDeleteHmm I think it was sl I do know that the to save the colors you have to have them copied before you move them. Or else just make new copies (they will be white) and your original shoes you were wearing shoud be colored. I guess it was their script.
ReplyDelete