Monday, December 11, 2006


Cc12-9fin


 


One of the reasons I like mixing outfits so much is that I really hate showing up in public dressed like other people. I mean we all buy from most of the same big designers so it’s bound to happen. When I first got the new fall line items from Paper Couture I was like “What can I mix these with??”


Then I remembered that I had found this dress at Nymphetamine awhile back always meaning to wear it as a shirt. She put the shirt on an undershirt layer and included pants and undies for it. This made me very happy because lately I have been into wearing my shirts “tucked in” to my pants. You can only accomplish this if a designer includes pants for prim dresses on an under pants layer.


I think this came out really classy looking and completely different from what either one looked like on its own. I paired it with some fishnets and my favorite black boots and I’m ready to go out on the town.


The complete list of what I’m wearing + locations is :


Charmed Skin-20-(Glitter-Gold 1), Black Python Boots, Black Fishnet Tights from Beegirl Costume (Halloween 2006) by Starley Thereian Celestial City (57,173,26)


Sincere- Platinum Burnt with Head band Silver by Miriel Enfield  by ETD (220,125,50)


Earrings and Necklace Menuet Silver & Light opal by Jackal Ennui Lassitude & Ennui Nouveau (71,65,30)


Shirt and pants from Silk Dragon Outfit by Paeoti Pomeray Nymphetamine The Siren's Grotto (133,123,24)


Skirt and Jacket from Utters by Prue Lu of Paper Couture; House of Lu Barcola (79,125,25)


 


 




 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment