Today I am wearing my Shimmer Dress from Double Trouble by Alyssum Therian. Aly is one of my good friends and I am happy to see her jumping back into the design world with this and a few other items. I tried to convey how bouncy and swishy this skirt is. Sometimes with flexi wear it can go terribly wrong this isn’t one of those times. This has the perfect amount of swish and that cute lil prim flower is icing on the cake. Now I will say that because of the way the skirt is made if you are like me and have a slightly larger waist than most it might cut into you on some poses. This is something that I have grown accustomed to with anything that hits me on my waist so it doesn't bother me.
I’ve paired this with one of the new holiday skins from Celestial Studios Frost is my favorite because it is very similar to her Frosting one of my all time favorite makeups. I’m also wearing the very sweet Debutante Hairstyle by Celestial studios and my Retrosweet shoes by Shiny Things I have to say that these might be 2 of my very favorite things in all of my wardrobe. I think they match just about any cutesy dress out there. I also added a sweater from Pixeldolls 2005 Holiday collection and the Summer Chintz Necklace from Cailyn's to give it that extra special 50’s vibe.
So the complete list of what I’m wearing plus locations (because search is still broken) :
Shimmer Dress by Alyssum Therian from Double Trouble, Velda (41,92,31)
Debutante Hair and Charmed Holiday Collection 06– 20–Frost with body shimmer by Starley Thereian of Celestial Studios, Celestial City sim
Summer Chintz Necklace (pink) by Cailyn Miller Butsu (185,180,22)
Sweater from Lorelei-Pixeldolls 2005 Holiday Collection- Not Available for Sale any Longer
Retrosweet shoes– White by Shiny Things Hotei (165,137,25)
OMG! Heat I am so flattered I could cry. You are terribly sweet. Thank you :*
ReplyDelete~Aly