Let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Hethr Engel and I have been in Second Life for a little over 2 years now. Ever since my very first day I have been drawn to fashion and shopping. For about a year now my friends have been telling me I should start up a blog about fashion since it is basically all I do in SL.
Well here it finally is! I have not got a set idea of what I’ll be doing here, but I do know a few things. I won’t be covering every single item in the forums I feel there are enough sites doing that now, nor will I be strictly critiquing fashion. If I find things that I think are great to share those might show up here or if I get very excited about a new design and can’t help myself that might show up too.
Mostly what I wanted to do with this blog is to show you that you shouldn’t ever get tired of an outfit. One of my favorite things to do is to pick just any random piece from any random outfit and design a completely new outfit around it. You would be surprised how many pieces you can wear over and over that you never think about. I’m not sure if everyone will share my views on what is fashionable, but that’s fine. Maybe it will just get you thinking differently the next time you say “I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!”.
I hope you enjoy this and please feel free to leave me any feedback, questions, comments, suggestions.
Awesome! You'll do great chickie. :D
ReplyDeleteTotally Fabulous cant wait to see more!!!
ReplyDelete