Sunday, September 28, 2008

Update

Hello! I just wanted to let everyone know that I am having issues with our hosting company letting me post photos so I might not be able to make a post for a few days. I’m going to have my husband take a look when he gets back from his business trip.

Until then Puma Jie told me about this great makeover article she is doing for Second Style magazine here is the link and I’ve copied over the details as well :

Link to Puma's blog with more details

WANNA A FREE MAKEOVER?
Ladies! I am going to be doing a makeover piece for Second Style Magazine and I need your help. If anyone is interested in getting a free makeover hit me up! You will be featured in the upcoming issue of the magazine so be prepared to be photographed <3! I’ll be taking applications via notecard sent to Puma Jie please title the notecard “I NEED A MAKEOVER NOW!” so I know <3 All you need to put in the notecard is what you want to look like. Three lucky girls will be made over by yours truly but only one will be featured. We’re talking head to toe makeovers so let me know if you’re interested!

xoxo!
Pu.

*crosses fingers that this will actually post*



Hethr

No comments:

Post a Comment