Tuesday, September 16, 2008

9/16 Guest Submission Mariah Urriah

Closet Crisis


After a day of being stuck at my house due to being a prisoner in SL, I thought I would try to come up with an outfit for submission for Closet Crisis.  I searched my inventory for a base for my outfit, and came upon this wonderful dress from Hiccup.  The off the shoulder feeling of the dress reminded me of the 80’s so I decided to take it there.  I paired the dress with gold leggings and a gold vest, which gave it that 80’s mallrat feeling I wanted.  To bring my outfit to the new millennium, I went with one of my favorite wigs from ETD, Alyssa. Not wanting to add too much gold with the leggings and vest, I went with a coppery pearl necklace which I thought added a very nice touch to the outfit.  I am a bangle freak inSL and inRL, so every outfit needs bangles.  To satisfy my quota of bangles, I put on some copper mixed bangles from Bonita’s Jewelry.  To finish off the outfit, I chose the Tesla Ziggy boots which have a coppery pattern on them.  My skin from M&R Cupcakes is one of the best dark skins I have seen, and the golden makeup makes it a perfect fit with my outfit.  I have two items that rarely come off, my Cake Bedroom lashes and my partner ring from Lapointe and BastChild.  I hope someone out there enjoys this little mix.


What Mariah is Wearing:


Hair: ETD Alyssa – Smoke from Elikapeka Tiramisu of ETD at ETD ETD Isle 187/198/31


Skin: *M&R Birthday Suit - Fawn - Glam – Golden from Rosemary Galbraith and Mimi Coral of M&R Cupcakes at PopFuzz 44/136/35


Eyes: *CS* Eyes - Deep Brown from Starley Thereian of Celestial Studios at Celestial City 68/240/27


Lashes: Cake - Bedroom Lashes – Tintable from Stumbelina Ophelia of Cake at FNKY CAKE 128/46/23


Dress: -Hiccup (Stripey Tank Dress) from Tily Tokyo of Hiccup at Le Zoo 47/236/29


Vest: Armidi Limited - Itimo Leather Vest [Gold] from Kathryn Armidi of Armidi Limited at Armidi 135/127/25


Leggings: Armidi Limited - Metallic Tights – Gold from Lola Marquez of Armidi Limited at Armidi 135/127/25


Shoes: TESLA - Ziggy Heels *Lucky*from Tesla Miles of Tesla at Tesla 68/101/54


Necklace: Copper Wrapped Pearl Necklace from Bonita Popinjay of Bonita's Jewelry & Funique Shop at Malra 23/145/66


Bangles: Copper Bangles 16 ~ forearm from Bonita Popinjay of Bonita's Jewelry & Funique Shop at Malra 23/145/66


Ring: BastChild Designs Plati Ice and Snow Wedding Set Update from BastChild Lotus of Lapointe and BastChild at Evocative 107/131/25


Shape: Own Created Shape


 

3 comments:

  1. I love this color combo! I wouldn't have thought it could work together but its very sleek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very casual and practical outfit! And it looks confortable :p Really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I'm up!! Thanks a lot Hethr and Annah, this is one of my favorite outfits, love stuff that looks ultra casual but stylish at the same time

    ReplyDelete