It was definately time for some bright pink when I put this outfit together. I started with this skirt from Leyna Dreamscape of Whip Design Studio. I just love the lace and pink plaid layered among the black. Finding a pink cami to match perfectly was harder than it sounds. Luckily I had this from the Jackie outfit from The Hub. I also really like the neckline and sheen on the fabric. I couldn’t find a jacket that looked perfect with the skirt, but then I put on the Haily Jacket from Barerose. This little vest (I think it’s a vest, vesty shirt thing maybe??) looks great and I love that the plaid and stripes are not overpowering so they sort of blend together. I of course added my fishnets. These are a couple of years old from one of Starley’s Halloween costumes but they are still my favorite.
I am wearing the Mortido boots from Katatonik and I didn’t do a great job taking pictures but they have bunches of little pink bows up the sides. Also she has a resizing script in them so I didn’t have to resort to chicken legs to fit them. I wanted big chunky bracelets so on my right arm I have on the Greyscale Jelly Tots bracelet from Fresh Baked Goods. I bought the fat pack of this set because I love all the different colors. I especially love how different the black and white looks compared to the colorful set. It’s much more subdued and somehow classier. On my left arm I have on the Audio Wire Bracelet. This is a cute design from Kari. My necklace is from Violet Voltaire it’s one she made for the Black Swan fashion show and it’s available there until the end of this month. This set has a real hand crafted feel to it. The pendant is a rough cut leather heart with laces. There are also beads dripping off the sides and it has an optional collar. Either necklace can be worn alone and it also comes with earrings and wrist cuffs. Definately worth checking out all the colors. Of course I needed some super bright earrings and I think these plastic earrings from +plus definately fit the bill.
To match the earrings I put on the Fuschsia Vogue skin in smoky. I always think that this lipstick s going to be too dark, but really I love it with bright pink clothing. It’s just so shocking! My hair is the super cute Kitten hair from Magika. I picked this up at the hair fair and I have to say I think she does the best black hair accessories I’ve seen. She’s always adding in ribbons, bows and bands.
Feels nice to be blogging in pink again!
What I’m wearing:
Haily B/W Jacket from ::: BareRose ::: HQ at Bare Rose 146/11/30
Jackie Camisole (Pink) from The Hub at Linji 37/146/67
WDS UK WP Pink Skirt from Whip Design Studio - Red Label at Logray 153/209/49
Black Fishnet Tights (No Longer Available), Vogue Skin (Fuchsia– Smoky) from Celestial Studios at Celestial City 81/206/27
Mortido Boots (Black/Dk Pink) from Katat0nik on Axis Mundi at Axis Mundi 116/88/22
Plastic Earrings (Fucshia) from Plus at Ravens Requiem 30/35/23
Audio Wire Bracelet from { Kari } - Main store at Daffodil Island 241/245/22
Love Like Blood Necklace (Love) from Black Swan: follow the path at Black Swan 12/68/21 (till 9/30 after that at from {Violet Voltaire} - EGL Jewelry at Haven Shire 91/221/22 )
Greyscale Jelly Tots Bracelet (Silver) from Fresh Baked Goods Mainstore @ Retrology at Retrology 156/186/40
Kitten Hair (Platinum Blonde) from ::::: MAGIKA ::::: Hair Skin Clothes Accessories ::::: at Magika Land 58/173/24
waaa, i love this combination of stripes and poofy skirt. gonna snitch your look! but in orange ! hee.
ReplyDeletehaha snitch away! I think I sort of snitched the idea from Violet anyway she's always wearing those boots and that hair.
ReplyDelete*massive squeeeeee* I <3 you both like mad!
ReplyDelete