Sunday, April 6, 2008

4-6-08

4-1-08


The first thing my husband said when he saw this outfit was “Wow you look like a Barbie!” well some girls might take offence at that but not me. I see all of Second Life as a grown up game of Barbies. I love dressing up and making outfits and thats what I always did with my Barbies so just call me Pretty Princess Barbie today!


I started with the beautiful Symphyony skirt from Alchemy, this comes in a set with pants or a long skirt and the whole thing is a little over the top and fabulous. It also manages to be really feminine and the skirt has a slight sheerness to it.


I tried really hard to find a top and it wasn’t until I stumbled on the Ally top from a Tuli dress that I found the perfect shade of pink. This top is really pretty with a little flower design on the bottom. If you have this dress hiding in your inventory count yourself lucky because I scoured every Tuli location I could find in game and I didn’t see this so it must be discontinued.


The Jacket I have on is the Cross Top from Second Wave Apparel, these tops are so versatile that I wear them all the time. They have to be at least a year old now but she has them in nearly every color and of course every layer so they are a definate must have for layering.


What would a princess be without her crown so I have on the aptly named Pretty Princess Tiara from Accessories by Eolande. I have to say there is a big whole in the accessories business when it comes to hair clips,bows,barrettes but Eolande has some wonderful things. I especially like how this tiara looks against this hair from Junwave. I am not sure how I heard about Junwave it had to have been on someone’s blog so thank you whoever turned me on to her! She has some really cute styles and I also found my cute bow earrings in the upstairs corner of her store for a really cheap price.


I of course had to wear my Glitterati Necklace from Violet Voltaire because not only does it have a crown emblem it is one of my very favorite shades of bright pink. I tinted the Pearly Bow Bracelet from Junk a nice matching shade of pink and the Buncha Heart Dangles bracelets from Boing fromage are clickable color changeable so it was easy to turn them matching shades as well.


The final steps were the Vogue Spring Pure makeup from Celestial Studios and the Shortsies lashes from ZsaZsa’s House of Beauty just to add some drama. I hope I didn’t put you all into pink over load!


On a side note I want to thank everyone for their comments on my post from yesterday it makes me feel a lot more secure in my choices when making outfits. And it also is wonderful to hear that you guys truly understand why I started the blog and I am always amazed to see that people care what I put on so, Thank You!! Jenn and I love doing the blog and even though she’s on a little break from it for school she will be back making outfits as soon as she’s not busy doing advance math *shudder* and writing 4 essays at once.


What I’m Wearing:


Cross Top (White) from Second Wave Apparel at Plush Omicron 165/210/22


Ally top (Pink) from Tuli at Le Zoo - Shops at Le Zoo 215/241/22 *Discontinued* 


Symphony Rose Skirt from Alchemy - AlchemyAngels at Emilia 32/86/76


Glitterati Necklace (Pink) from ::Violet Voltaire:: -EGL Jewelry at Peronaut 72/217/36



Pretty Princess Tiara (Silver and Pink Diamond) from Accessories by Eolande - Hair Accessories and Jewelry at Ohana Isle 204/52/22


Casual Up Hair Cute in Strawberry blonde and Ribbon Pierce earrings from JUNWAVE at Nanba 195/65/27


A Buncha Heart Dangles bracelets (ClickChange) from Boing Fromage at Overdrive Island 180/136/38


Pearly Bow Bracelet from {Junk} at Rue D\'Antibes 134/146/28


Eyelashes - Shortsies from ZsaZsa\'s House of Beauty at The Promenade at Froth 29/225/23


Vogue Skin - Champagne (Spring - Pure) from Celestial Studios at Celestial City 68/240/27

No comments:

Post a Comment