I keep playing with my windlight settings so I hope you have some patience with me. Today I realize maybe it looked a little overexposed. It really just shows up on my necklace but I tried to take a close up shot to help with that. Overall though I am happy with windlight I spend a lot of time on my porch over the water standing on my pose standing trying on things to make outfits and the water is so beautiful now it’s worth working to make the lighting just right for photos.
I was feeling very casual today I think more casual than usual. I don’t wear shorts very often I’m not sure, it might be because I never wear them in rl I am much more comfortable in jeans. I just couldn't resist the Come to be Fairily shorts from Barerose. The outfit as a whole is very whimsical and fun, but separately the pieces are actually pretty casual and just beg to be put into spring/summer outfits. These shorts not only come in wonderful colors they have these great laces up the side and prim cuffs that fit perfectly the first time I put them on. I took a close up of the lacing so you can see just how nice it looks. I think the Barerose team (it is a team right??) have come so far in the last couple months they keep putting out more and more detailed outfits but they are still incredibly reasonably priced. I don’t know how they do it but if we are lucky they will just keep doing it.
The top shirt I have on is from the Anticipation outfit from Pixeldolls I love how soft it looks and it has very little puff sleeve prims that make it look just a tiny bit girly Under this I put another really soft tank from the Mirli sweater set from Maitreya. I’m sure I’ll be wearing the Mirli sweater soon since it has a very unique back on it. But the fact that it comes with 2! really cute soft cami’s (the other one is a soft black) really sold it for me. Before I added the Blue stripe blouse from Vogart this outfit was super super casual and it just needed something else. I think the top keeps it casual but brings it up a little so that possibly if you had a very lax office manager you could wear it on a Friday in May.
I had the perfect necklace from Royal blue for this outfit called Sea Necklace.**I just checked and it’s not for sale in any of her shops now ** It is so cute and has blue and white pearls with a little anchor. I seem to have a fascination with all kinds of pearls casual pears, fancy pearls, colorful pearls and even playful pearls I love them all! Luckily there are enough creative minds in sl that they keep reinventing them all the time. On my left arm is my trusty black 3 flexi bangle bracelets from Caroline Apollo. I think these are my most worn accessory you just can’t go wrong with a simple stack of shiny bangles. On my right arm I have on a free bracelet from LinaQ Rau. I found it while wandering around with a friend. Her shop has some cute things and all are very inexpensive. **This is also not up in her shop any longer but she still has some cute things**
I found out when putting this outfit on that I need more casual sandals. I own mostly heels and none of my shoes were working for me. Then I though maybe I’m just trying to get too fancy and put on my Flip Flops from Caroline Apollo. I don’t wear these very often, probably because I’m usually more dressed up but you just can’t go wrong with a nice pair of flip flops! The Kalia hair from Philotic Energy is a sort of piecy messed up casual hair. I think I like how it looks like you ran your hair through it many times and really need to take a brush to it.
Oh and also to add the poses I used today are from Animah. When I mentioned that I use a lot of older poses in my last post Annah pointed me to her shop and she has some very nice packs and they are very reasonable priced, so thank you Annah!
Sorry if I blabbed a lot today, I’m still not working so I guess maybe just having my guinea pigs to talk to all day is getting to me haha.
What I’m Wearing:
Come to me Fairly shorts from ::: BareRose ::: HQ at Bare Rose 146/11/30
Anticipation shirt with sleeve prims Pixeldolls at Port Seraphine 36/129/47
Cami (Blue) from the Mirli sweater set from Maitreya Main Store at Glam World 2 185/174/26
Blue Stripe Blouse from Vogart at TRILOGY / Fashion alley in the rain at Combeynot 225/211/598
Sea Necklace from Royal Blue - English High End Fashion at Endicott 205/50/129 **I just checked and it’s not for sale in any of her shops now **
3 Flexi Bangles (Black) - Gentle Sway and Lo Lo Color Sandal
from Caroline\'s Jewelry at Lo Lo at Lo Lo 54/182/23
FREE Bracelet Bangle from Little Town * Women\'s Clothing * - Aventi Island at Aventi Island 110/59/22 **This is also not up in her shop any longer but she still has some cute things**
Kalia (Dirty Blonde) from Philotic Energy at Imogen 178/162/22
Vogue Skin (Winter -2), Deviant Lashes from Celestial Studios at Celestial City 68/240/27
Poses by Animah from * ANIMAH * mainstore at Sedna 184/103/28
Old poses eh? :P
ReplyDeletewell besides yours haha. I should rephrase, free, old poses or Torrid poses. I <3 your poses.
ReplyDelete