Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Guest Submission - Violetta Leshelle

Cc-smoke 512 jpg


This started mainly with the background. I liked it so much I needed an outfit to go with it. I started with the skin and smoke. Red lips, eyeliner and a very ladylike smoke seemed very appropriate for it.


I don't know about you but I am very picky about skins since I always want to able to match the eyebrows. I hate it when the hair and brows don't match (to my taste). Besides the fact that Tap has pretty good skins , the eyebrows come separately and are modifiable so a big cheer from my side for that. This skin, unfortunately, is not available anymore since it was a limited release for the opening of the new TaP store.


Shoes came next, had to match lips and nails and this pair had been sitting in my inv for a while. Hadn't been able to wear them a lot yet so they were still fairly new. I'm perfectly happy with the way they look on me here. Also Tap! The shirt is part of the mobstress outfit by Kyoot, the skirt in that outfit is also very good btw.


I matched it with a shirt from the second style freebies you can get in Le Zoo. The pants are from G.L.A.M. which (shame on me) I only discovered recently. Ahum...nice store indeed! Hair by Hiccup. Allthough I do like my hair in long styles as well I am a sucker for short (on girls that is...). So I vote for more 'short and kinky' (macy gray in 'gimme all your lovin or I will kill you'). About the smoke, I got them at the mafia store but Im not sure if it is still there. If not, good chance something similar will be available at foxy. The earrings, I have no idea anymore where I got them, freebie probably but Im fairly positive everybody has a pair of those in their inv so I dont think that should be a real problem. The bracelets were gifts from Tuli and Bossa Nova.

Hair
Hiccup,slow jamz 2007 light blonde
Endicott 179/7/130


Brows
TAP vivantblonde brows (adjusted to shape)
Fleur 219/215/23

Eyes
House of zen freebie eyes 'steel grey'
Hinode Shima 178/25/47


Skin
Tap vivant buff fleur SE
Fleur 217/219/23 limitedrelease

Shirt

Kyoot from LastMobstress set, long sleeves
Endicott 248/151/130


Tee

Ladies scoopneck sweater second style freebie
Le Zoo 119/28/22


Pants
G.L.A.M.Buttoned Trousers in Black (black buttons)
Viva La Glam 75/162/24


Shoes
Tap Red Maryjanes
Fleur 211/123/24

Lashes

Sin skins,tipped vanity lashes
Sin Skins 11/12/26


Manicure

Adam n eve, Kissablered finger, came with the grazia skin
Genesis 117/212/23


Bracelets
Tuli messy,bracelet steel Le Zoo 50/183/22
Bossa nova,bangles Amour 181/60/27
Both freebies


Earrings

Earrings largesilver hoops


Smoke

Mafia store, Cigarette lady(hand)
Luxor 17/13/643


Shape

made it myself

No comments:

Post a Comment