I guess I wanted to start today’s post with a personal announcement. First off I appolgize for taking most of December off it was a crazy month with holidays, mom visiting, my birthday,New Years oh and one more tiny thing…. I got married! Toneless and I at the last minute decided to scrap the wedding planning and eloped in Vegas on New Years Eve. It was really fun and I didn’t really want a traditional wedding anyway. So that should explain a little of why I’ve been away. I did manage to put together this outfit over the weekend I think it might be a nod to the fact that I’m tired of jackets and sweaters.
I started with the Hot Addiction dress from Decoy. This is the cutest denim dress and while it is nice on it’s own it also begs to be dressed up or down. I decided to dress it down with the Cubic effect Full Sculpted Jacket from —— this is a full prim jacket and it took a little stretching to make it fit right, but it was totally worth it to be able to wear all 4 layers. I love the rough worn in texture and I think this definately going to be a staple in my inventory.
I also added the Lulu boy beater in black from Celestial Studios just to add an extra layer. Last I added the big pink belt from Love,Aly for a pop of color. You know I have to have extra color and these belts are one of my favorite ways to add it. If you haven’t picked these up yet you definately should.
I’m wearing the Sassy shoes in black velvet from Maitreya minus the ankle bows. As much as I love those bows they were a tiny bit too dressy for this outfit. On my left Lily bangle (pink) and on my right arm I have on the lulu4 (Pink). I love the multiple chain necklace from Yummy I can’t remember if I’ve worn it before in a post but it’s one of my favorites. For some reason it just strikes me as something I could easily wear in rl and sometimes sl jewelry doesn’t feel that way.
I’ve had the Ashley hair from ETD ever since it came out, but I think I’ve only worn it one or 2 times. I am not sure why now that I see it on I really like it and it’s a great time to pick up all the ETD hair you missed out on with her big sale. The skin I have on is the Deviant Nation Celestial Ethereal Vogue Skin from Celestial Studios. I know that I wear this skin alot but to me it just seems like a great casual skin that fits a lot of different looks.
What I’m Wearing:
Hot Addiction dress from Decoy at Alhena 217/158/23
Cubic effect Full Scripted Jacket from Cubic Effect at Koenji (147, 218, 33)
Big Pink Belt from Love, Aly at Velda 21, 86, 31
Lily Bangle (Pink) from Creamshop at Koenji 188, 124, 43
Lulu4 *pink* bracelet from Artilleri at artilleri 91, 123, 26
Multiple Chain Necklace from Yummy at Lions Shore 86, 81, 22
Sassy Black Velvet shoes from Maitreya at Glam World 2 206, 151, 26
Ashley (Blonde Burnt) from ETD at ETD Isle 194/192/31
Deviant Nation Vogue Skin (Celestial – Ethereal), Lashes Classic 8 and Lulu Boy Beater (black) from Celestial Studios at Celestial City 68/240/27
Jenny Pink Manicure and Pedicure Gloves from Nyterave at Nyterave 93, 130, 27
Custom Hazel (Big) Eyes from Nouveau 117,202,23 *This exact color is only available from Miriel directly she has lots of other great colors though*
WOW! Congratulations Hethr and Mr. Hethr! Does this mean lil Heathrs will be along soon? What? Just askin! :) Wishes for happiness always, and never go to bed angry.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS YOU TWO!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWOWWW!! That's fantastic!! Congratulations Hethr and Toneless!!! Be very happy, always!
ReplyDeleteAww ty guys! and Marissa no little Hethr's are planned for anytime in the near future. We've decided Jenn can have the grandkids for now. hehe :D
ReplyDeleteHey, Mrs. Poopie (haha, I get to call you that now), you guys, my mom and his mom all have plans for my uterus. Don't I get a say in this? lol.....Toneless is older, so he should have kids first. Yes, Steve's older than time itself, but he doesn't look or act like it and you guys are married now, so I think that balances it out. Plus, you guys agreed to one year! So, get to work!
ReplyDeleteHethr I am so happy for you and Toneless, I see 50+ yrs for you too. I Love you so much HEATHER, Always Mom
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! Marriage is a beautiful thing
ReplyDeletewoot woot!!!! Hethr + Toneless.... 4 Ever and Ever!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats... what a fun way to get married..my friend did that and gambled to see how much they could spend that night.. hehe!
Smooches to you both... PaisleyJ