This outfit started with the very boot-alicious Boot-alicious from Maitreya. I surprised myself today by spending more than 100 L$ on a pair of shoes for the first time in ages. Most of the time I walk around barefoot, but with winter coming (where I live we actually had snow today), this is a no-no unless you want to catch pneumonia.
Anyway, I needed clothes to match my new boots. They are kind of cute, so a long, elegant dress wouldn’t do. Fortunately I had my hoodie from Frustrated Inc. It’s one of my favourite items ever, and I think I’ve worn it for a week straight at one point.
The blouse from Tres Blah just seemed to look perfect with it.
Since I couldn’t find a decent pair of jeans that were on the underpants layer, I grudgingly put the shorts from G.L.A.M. on. I’m a perfectionist, and pants poking through my boots just won’t do!
Since wearing shorts alone in winter looks stupid, I put the Soni leggings from Savvy? on as well. I wanted something a bit more subtle, and they work very well in that regard.
My skin is from [miw], a very recent purchase. I still remember the time I popped into the “Fashion Emergency” channel and asked about skins. One of the suggestions that came up was this one. I love it! It has personality!
Combined with my eyes from Miriel this screamed for red hair. And which hair would be better than this soft and utterly touchable gem from Shop Seu?
Ah … and the necklace … how could I forget the necklace? It’s from Punk Couture, a shop that’s unfortunately closed its doors a while ago. I managed to snatch most of their items on the sale they had a few months back.
Btw, I’m also wearing the free Bowler Hat from Tesla with it.
My poses are from Long Awkward Pose. They are having a closing sale right now. 25 L$ per pose.
What I’m wearing:
Skin: Fall Light Skin (Salon) from [miw] @ Lions Shore 87, 202, 25
Hair: mofumofuhair (yellowbrown) from Shop Seu @ Shimokitazawa 186, 82, 0
Eyes: Spectrum Collection (Sunlit Tree) from Miriel @ Nouveau 117, 202, 23
Leggings: Soni from Savvy? @ Hopes Point 146, 200, 0
Hat: The Bowler Hat (black) from Tesla @ Dreamworld South 230, 221, 22
Hoodie: In Tha Hoodie (blackie) from Frustrated Inc. @ Talana 156, 31, 351
Blouse: Polkadot Blouse (blush) from Tres Blah @ Amicitia 156, 179, 28
Shorts: "PINK" Jean Shorts in Faded Light from G.L.A.M. @ Sunset Arts 147, 188, 23
Shoes: Boot-alicious (Ash Leather) from Maitreya @ Superieure 100, 47, 451
Necklace: Slave to the Music Necklace from Punk Couture (not available anymore)
Wow, a new star is born, haha! Love this :3 It's very mix n' matchy crazy with delicious i-dont-care-ness. I think I have also never met (yet) someone that sports the Miw skins so well, way to go! It DOES look exeptionally gorgeous with the Miriel eyes, I will have to try that for myself even :D Seu-Chan rocks, I own virtually everything she ever made. I also heart TB, and wearing it under another shirt is a sweet sweet touch!! Hey btw, I often hear that "pants on underpants layer"... Unless the jeans are "no mod", you can totally make them as tight as legging if you want to... Just in case you didn't know :) Anyhoo, great post, congrats!!!!
ReplyDeletevery cute! very different! I like it :)
ReplyDeleteReally cute I love those shorts with the legwarmers.
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Dakota! I love that hat. :D
ReplyDelete