Monday, November 12, 2007

11-12-07 Guest Submission Marissa Goodliffe

Marissagoodliffe2


This outfit was first inspired by the ETD hair named Ashley, not
only is it the name of my favorite niece, but I am convinced that
Elika made it to go great with this seasons hoodies!  It tucks up so
nicely in the back with a few little curls left peeking out.

      With that in mind, I did my usual Search through my massive
mess of an Inventory, tried a few on but nothing clicked until I
tried on the rugged looking jacket from [Gear Shift]. The pink
stripes instantly caught my eye, Yes! I had seen that shade of pink
somewhere before, it was the front shading of the pink leather pants
from Launa Fauna. The jacket also has a hint of a tan color in the
stripes, the Julie Sweater from Last Call is the right shade and if
you look close at the detailing in the texture you can see the flecks
of a darker brown that seems to be made to go with this hoodie.

     After putting it all on, the waistline looked a little bare, so
looked for a belt that would  finish off the look.  I know the Kyoot
Army Voodoo Doll belt has been done here before, but when I put it on
and saw the pink button eye on the little face, I was hooked.. again
the same pink in the pants, and the tan color of the  hoodie were all
right there. I really like the worn look of the jacket and the Laced
Boots from Shiny Things has the same kind of worn out brown look,
seemed the perfect option to me.

     From there I had to think about adding the jewelry pretties.
The Chunky Earrings from Celestial Studios seem to be my  fall-back
accessory when I have no clue what to wear on my ears. They are color
change and go well with any casual look. Tested out a few pinks in
attempt to match the pink in the pants, nothing seemed to work until
I tried the crimson color. The crimson is a little bright, but with
all the worn out tans and browns, I thought a little color would
spice it up around the face. From that the necklace was decided on, I
remembered the petite crimson strands I had recently picked up at LC
Covet. Lyra's tiny tiny prims all delicately placed are so nice and
not at all over powering.  For poses, I am never sure what use, so
put on the newer AO from Kyoot Army, the AO is filled with fun poses,
perfect for picture taking!


Where to Shop:

Hair: ETD - Ashley - Blonde Burnt
ETD Isle 185,194,31

Necklace - LC Covet - Arinme - Crimson
Dazzle 226,10,27
Ring - Ramos Jewelry - Desire Gold Diamond Wedding Band
Ramos Island 156,88,27

Boots - Shiny Things - Old Laceup Boots - Brown
Shiny Falls 204,158,38

Undershirt - Last Call - Julie (Sweater Tank and Bottom)
Dazzle 72,20,27

Jacket - [Gear Shift] Neapolitan Kitty (Jacket, Hoodie sleeves and prim hood)
Varado 95,165,31


Pants - LF Isabeaux Leather Pants - Pink
Freelon 132,80,31

Belt - Kyoot Army - Voodoo Doll Belt
Vakkert Gal 196,224,22

Skin - Celestial Studios - Vogue Skin - Bronzed (Vamp - Bewitch)
Eyes - Celestial Studios - Light - Clear Blue
Earrings - Celestial Studios - Chunky Hoop, Color changed to Crimson
Celestial City 74,236,27

Poses - ANA_Mations KyootAO
Vakkert Gal 196,224,22

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! Putting outfits together has become a minor addiction. Thank you Hethr for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a great job thats a very cute outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Marissa, very cute outfit indeed! By the way, I think you meant "Kyoot AO" from ANA_Mation in that last paragraph, rather then Kyoot Army (that was probably because of the belt hehe :P)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! I totally missed this one! That's an awesome lookin jacket, must go get eeet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! That little voodoo doll is too cute!

    ReplyDelete