Thursday, October 25, 2007

10-26-07 Guest Submission by Sweetee Swindlehurst

Congratulations, Sweetee Swindlehurst!


Sweetee swindlehurst-pic


My outfit was inspired by the colours of Autumn (even though it’s the middle of spring here in Oz!).  The fabulous serenity’s leggings from corduroy were my starting point – such great combinations of colours in the pack.  I’m partial to a good shorts and boots combo  so I put on the Gaucho Shorts from the Satin Corset Jumpsuit outfit from G.L.A.M. with my favourite staple boots – Pinson in black from Enkythings (the first pair of shoes I ever bought in SL and still my fave!).  I wanted to wear a nice bright cheery colour on top (I wear far too much black!) and thought of orange while I was on a Halloween treasure hunt last week (pumpkins everywhere!).  I remembered that I had the Bubble Shirt in orange from one of my absolute favourite stores – Veschi.  The top comes on the jacket layer so I went shopping for something to wear underneath and stumbled across the most beautiful dress at BP*  I am wearing the top from the Cotton dress 2.  The lacy detail on this frock is just stunning and very feminine.  Just for an added splash of colour, I put on the tintable ladybeater lace cami from Camie Cooper underneath.


 


After having lived in Paris for a year I am addicted to berets so was happy to find this one as part of the Career Funk outfit from Veschi – it’s colour change so I get to wear it with heaps of outfits.  My hair is Ariadne in black from Philotic Energy – it rarely leaves my head! – I just love the wispy bits over the face. It’s the sort of hairstyle I’d love to have in RL but could never quite pull it off with my curls.  My skin is Roleplay in Pearl from Nylon Outfitters.  Of all the skins I have, I still like this one the very best.  I love the slight shine across the nose and the eye makeup matches the colours I’m wearing just perfectly.


 


My shape is my own – still tweaking it a little because I suspect that I am about 6 foot 5!


 


The brushes used in the background are from floral set 1 by illyera – available at http://illyera.deviantart.com/art/Floral-Set-1-67404595


 


I hope you all like it!


 


Sweetee Swindlehurst


 


 


 


Socks:  Wifey’s Love Pack 2 - Serenity’s leggings by Alan Wijiya at Corduroy in Hopes Point 196,91,23


 


Jacket:  Bubble shirt in orange by Alla Ruff of Veschi in Hopes Point 170,85,23


 


Hair:  Ariadne in black by Aemilia Case of Philotic Energy at Imogen 57,20,57


 


Shirt:  Cotton lace dress 2 by – BettiePage Voyager at BP* at Lions Shore 89,228,25


 


Cami:  Lace trimmed lady beater (tintable) by Camie Cooper at Naedam 107,100,56


 


Earrings:  Enza in sage by Lyra Muse at covet Last Call in Dazzle 193, 28, 28


 


Beads:  Cats eye beads by Ameshin Yossarian of Curious Kitties at Curious Kitties 218,117,20


 


Shorts:  Black gaucho shorts from the satin corset jumpsuit outfit by Chloris Hathor of G.L.A.M at Midnight Oasis 21,53,23


 


Beret:   from the Career funk outfit by Alla Ruff of Veschi at Hopes Point 170,85,23


 


Boots:  Pinson in black by Enktan Gully of Enkythings at Orbiuna 206,159,343


 


Skin:  Pearl Roleplay from Nylon Outfitters at Tableau 144, 166, 0


 


Bangles:  Golddust bangles and cedar sphere bracelet by Lucas Lameth of Earthtones Boutique at Bushido Bay 77, 237, 24

4 comments:

  1. Woo! Super cute suit :D I love the colors, they are Automny indeed! Congrats on the post Sweetee! You sport the beret and Nylon's skin supersuperwell, wich isn't given to everyone, so congrats for that as well!!!! And definitely adore the top, BettiePage is one of my favorite designers all time. Yay :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! thanks elka - compliments from you are pretty special since I happen to think that you are a SL fashion genius!

    Thanks for posting my pic hethr! what a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mix of colors & textures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually Jenn posted it while I was out of town but she picked a great one! I love the hat so cute!

    ReplyDelete