Monday, October 15, 2007

10-15-07

10-10-07


You know I get into my pink cutesy moods occasionally (ok every other day) and today was one of those.


I started with the Jawbreaker skirt from Canimal in purple because i like the little pleats and for a short skirt I think it doesn’t feel too short. Over there I put on the Cassie (belted long top) from Tuli I bought this dress pack a while ago and have just been waiting for the right outfit to wear it with. It has the most darling polka dot bow and comes with the top in 4 styles/lengths. I think this one with its cute heart belt goes best with the skirt.


Under this I put the Francoise dress top in neige (which means white I’m 99% sure) from Bossa Nova, she sent this color exclusively to the group but I think it’s still available in notices if you join. Which you should because she is always giving out exclusive colors to her group members. I tried on lots of tights before deciding that bare legs with my cream stiletto boots from Slink were the best choice.


My necklace is the nicola blue cameo locket in gold from Caroline Apollo, she also made the dainty little free spirit ring I'm wearing. I took a close up picture of it so you can see the great detailing.  On my left arm I’m wearing the Lumina set bracelet in aurora/silver from Earthtones this is another of his beautiful sets and you can see from the photo on the top upper right just how pretty the blue stones are.


On the top lower right you can see a close up of my right bracelet from Cailyn Miller called Callia Bangle. I have these bangles in a few colors/metal styles because I really like the deign of this. My earrings are the bent metal hoop earrings from Paper Couture and they are a great staple for any wardrobe.


I really like most of the Artilleri hairs on other people but for some reason some of them don’t seem to work with my face so I was so happy when I tried on Myst in light blonde because it is such a cute little updo. I think the bangs are very well done and actually the whole thing is!  I’m also wearing one of the skins I picked up at Starleys big skin sale the other week at Celestial Studios, this is the Summer 2 from the summer series I love the pretty shimmery face and cheeks.


What I’m wearing:


Jawbreaker (purple) skirt from Canimal at Canimal 210,61,26


Cassie (belted long top) from Tuli at Plush Rho 37,230,22


Francoice dress top (Neige) from Bossa Nova at Amour 185,57,27


Cream Stiletto Boots from SLink at Blissfully 27,10,22


Nicola Blue Cameo Locket (Gold) and Free Spirit ring from Caroline Apollo at Lo Lo 127,220,251


Callia Bangle (Silver/Opal) from Cailyn Miller of Cailyn’s at Gisborne 114,211,28


Bent Metal Hoop Earrings from Paper Couture at Tableau 160,106,0


Lumina bracelet (Aurora/Silver) from Earthtones Boutique at Bushido Bay 77,237,24


Myst (Light Blonde) hair from Artilleri at artilleri 91,123,26


Vogue Skin Champagne (Summer -2) from Celestial Studios at Celestial City 68,240,27

11 comments:

  1. Love the jacket! You look so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Hethr just peekin in at the site. Awesome outfit. Love the top. sigh.. off to class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww such uber cuteness. I don't know if it's the hair, skin, or camera angles, but for some reason you have a sad sorta pouty face. It's cause you miss me huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the top and the belt with the little heart.. and the boots.. can we say 'go go' girl... oh yeah!!! Now I HAVE to have boots since all you girls do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe Hi girls!! aww I miss you Ori hurry up and get to a break!! Vi of course I miss you!! Paisley they have these boots in every color you will love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the all the Pink!! You really are awesome Love you bunches,
    Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww LOL, no "neige" doesn't mean white, it means "snow" :D You look like an angelic little pouty girl there, ah! And that hair is awesoooome on you :O Sweet :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. (Oh, I should add, fyi, white is "blanc" in french! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe thanks and I took spanish in hs so I was taking a very bad guess at french haha.

    ReplyDelete