Friday, October 15, 2010

Jewelry Fair 2010- My favorite Pieces from the Village Sim

My favorite thing from the Village sim are the Madison Earrings from Iced. I love how fun and light the little feathery parts are and the beads are color change so they are very versatile.

Next up is this I love Autumn set from Primagine. I don't think there is much I can say it screams autumn and of course who doesn't love hearts.

This sweet little necklace is the Gilded Virgin Necklace in Silver from Whippet & Buck. It's simple but really lovely with tiny pearls scattered along the chain.

This bracelet is also out from Whippet and Buck. I got a fatpack of the Diamond and Pearl Bracelet because the price is so reasonable. I really don't think you can beat such a classic style.

Finally this Beads and Bow necklace in Turquoise is from Elemental Earth Designs. I really like how it has a crafty feel to it. It reminds me of a lot of styles I love on Etsy.

Jewelry Fair site with slurls :http://jewelersofsl.wordpress.com/jewelry-fair-participants/

Check out the Jewelry poses from:

GESTICULATE! at Quiricosta 23/183/434

GLITTERATI at Glitterati 104/157/21

No comments:

Post a Comment