Today's outfit all started with the Tapadito jacket from Naive. This is just the sort of jacket I wish I owned in rl but just don't. I feel like it would match just about anything. I decided to go a little neutral on the top and let the jacket shine but then to go with this super short skirt from Kyoot just to keep it from being TOO neutral. Also due to layers I couldn't wear tights but that actually turned out to be a blessing because instead I am wearing my fabulous Thigh high boots from J's. I have a fat pack of these because of my issues fitting boots to my calves. These are amazing Texture boots in 3 heights I have on the middle height here.
I couldn't decide at first how I felt about this hair from Paper Couture. I loved the jeweled headband from the start but the sculpted style had to grow on me. Now I love it and of course that headband! it's so gorgeous. I wish that there more more hairstyles with beautiful hair jewelry like this. This amazing sun necklace is from Dark Mouse and she really excels at this type of casual, natural, bohemian jewelry.
I feel like this outfit is pretty flexible, could be for a date or a really stylish office worker (ok thigh high boots in the office is stretch but MAYBE a really hip office).
What I'm Wearing:
Tapadito jacket (Dark Red) from .: Naive :. Main Store .. women and men fashion .. at Kallisto Delta 65/244/22
Corduroy Mini skirt (50L Black Friday Special) from Kyoot HQ (Main Store in Silent) at Silent 131/220/21
Deep V-Neck [chocolate]
from This is a Fawn Mainstore at Scribble 2212/221/2
Kain - Floral Shirt Setfrom :axel: at Wollondilly 71/28/78
J's ThighHigh Boots (Sand) from J\'s MainShop TSUKISHIMA at TSUKISHIMA 213/229/22
Jeweled Headband Updo - Platinum and Water Over Wine Ring from Paper Couture - Tableau at Tableau 49/120/135
Here Comes the Sun Necklace - Copper
from ***Dark Mouse Jewelry and Whimsical Creations Houses*** at Taber 97/176/22
Flora Disc Necklace & Earrings, Black from (luc) Fashion Jewelry at Muse 76/192/23
Free Spirit ~ A Right Hand Ring from Caroline\'s Jewelry - Main Store at Lo Lo 37/180/23
Skin- Lapine . Pale 2 [Midnight] from L.Fauna Skins at Port Obscura 103/127/450
Eyes - Custom Hazel (Big) from Miriel *No Longer Available*
Poses by
from Reel Expression - Main Store - Poses, AOs - mind the mess at Lalique 110/111/28
That outfit is fabulous! You look great!
ReplyDelete