Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2-10-09

2-12-09.jpg

Whew! It's been awhile since I've been able to post. This outfit started when I put on my Vogue -Babydoll skin. This skin is a couple years old and still I love the saturated eyes and nude lips. I feel like it fit's this vintage sorta dressy outfit really well.

A few pieces I want to point out are for starters the top from the Cupcakes Block dress from Sn@tch. Once again Ivey has made a really beautiful dress in a really rich color and well it has a bow so of course I love it! The off the shoulder neckline is what really got me especially because of how nice it goes with the Granny Made it Sweater from Ohmai. I love those bare shoulders with what is really an otherwise very conservative outfit. I actually had on an older version of this skirt from Ingenue, but when I went to check that one is in her outlet store and she had redone them. This actually has tons of pieces but as you can see it looks great just as a system skirt too. The shading is excellent.

I went with all bow jewelry because I just can't help myself! This delicate little necklace is from Lolapop it comes in lots of colors all with that sweet tiny bow above the pearl drop. Another place I found to put a bow was in my hair. I know a few people have done similar bow hairstyles, but this one from Tiny Bird called Anachronism is really my favorite. It's just so soft with all the tendrils hanging down. It really gives it a fun yet elegant look. (the tendrils are much nicer in world the halo is from my ps skills only)

I used poses from Storin by Annah Whitfield that were made specifically for wearing system skirts. In anticipation of the birth of her new baby Annah has put a lot of her poses down to 40L and some of her clothing down to 50L. It's a great time to go and stock up!

I really have missed blogging! I'm still fighting for time when I can :)

What I'm Wearing:


    Vogue Skin - Champagne (Last Call - Babydoll) No Longer For Sale
    Pearly Bow Bracelet {JUNK} No Longer For Sale
    Eyes - Custom Hazel (Big) (Miriel) No Longer For Sale
    Granny Made It Sweater (DARKDEPTHS)from !Ohmai m a i n s t o r e at Cheesecake 204/152/38
    Velvet Cupcakes Block Dress from Sn@tch Main Store: Punk Urban Club Goth Clothing Shoes Neko at Snatch City 64/192/30
    :: Vintage Basics :: Secretary skirt :: Ebon from Ingenue :: Fashion with a Past :: at Lo Lo 183/94/22
    Girl Anachronism - Wheat from Tiny Bird at Festivale 151/85/29
    White Pearls & Ribbon Earrings (group gift)from Caroline\'s Jewelry - Main Store at Lo Lo 37/180/23
    Opal Pearl Drop Necklace-blk (chest) from Lolapop! Mainstore @ HoPo Mall at Sensation 17/229/27
    Paige Peeptoe Platform Dark Blue from Slink. The art of beauty at Slink 128/140/22
    Shiny Black Manicure and Pedicure from Nyterave Ruins at Epirrita 198/53/128
    Poses- P09 - backpose *plain skirts*, stretching, totally casual **bigger butts** from .:StoRin:. at Lalique 183/96/28

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! I especially love the hair. It brings a whole new meaning to hair bow.

    ReplyDelete