I loved the Kahlua skirt from Barerose as soon as I saw it. I’ve been on a stripes kick the last couple days and I just thought “Hmm what could i do with a big poofy skirt that isn’t super dressy?”.
This is what I came up with. I used a couple of my more casual tops because I think it dresses it down without being too out of place First I put on the Iki open jacket from Tuli and it has a great sweater texture, also you cant see it but it has lacing up the front. The whole set is really great and I think I’m going to get a lot of layering use out of it.
Under that I have on the deepV Grey stripes top from Aion Ree, usually I try to avoid wearing shirts that can’t be bought anymore, but this is listed as DC_deepV Grey Stripe so I thought it was Devilish Cupcake. Turns out it’s not and Aion doesn’t have a shop so I’m sorry for that. I couldn’t find another striped shirt so if anyone knows of anything similar please let me know. Underneath everything I have on the Trixie Cami Undershirt from Celestial Studios, these have the cutest little lace edging.
My shoes are the Rosalinde shoes from Last Call Vamp in Gunmetal. I think If you pinned me down and demanded I pick a favorite black heel, first I would cry, but then I might just have to put this in my top 5. (I could never pick just one favorite of anything, which is why I'm always saying everything is my favorite)
Violet made a new jewelry set and it is really gorgeous, its a necklace and earrings set called Angel. They have the most adorable little charms with gems on them. On my left arm I have on the Retro skyscraper and on the right I have the Lumina bangle in aurora and silver its so pretty and dainty I had to take a close up shot for it to show better in the pictures.
Someone blogged C&H as a small hair maker and they have some really adorable styles. Just a couple so far but as you can see even the blonde is pretty nice. The one I’m wearing is called Half up and I like how the poof on the side contrasts the poof on the skirt. I put on the Vogue (Blue Glitter) skin because well you know I love my blue eyeshadow by now.
What I’m wearing:
Kahlua skirt (blue) from Barerose at Bare Rose 146/11/38
Iki (Open Jacket) from Tuli at Le Zoo 130/143/22
DeepV Grey Stripes top from Aion Ree **No Store listed**
Trixie Cami (Nightfall), Vogue Skin (Blue Glitter) and Lashes Classic 8 from Celestial Studios at Celestial City 68/240/27
Rosalinde (Gunmetal) from LC Vamp at Dazzle 68/11/27
Half Up (Natural Blonde) from C&H at TokyoMainLand 119/54/22
Angel Set (Black/Pink) from Violet Voltaire at Peronaut 72/217/36
Retro Skyscraper Cuff (Silver/Black) from Cailyn Miller at Gisborne 114/211/28
Lumina Bangle (Aurora/Silver) from Earthtones at Muse 80/166/108
Shiny Red Manicure and Pedicure from Nyterave at Nyterave 93/130/27
Custom Hazel (Big) Eyes from Nouveau 117,202,23 *This exact color is only available from Miriel directly she has lots of other great colors though*
Love the new layout!
ReplyDeleteThe hair is so cute. *goes after the shop*
(BTW, my url has changed. Can you please update it? Thanks!)
Sure :) sorry it's hard to keep up with the updates
ReplyDeleteYou have been quite stripey lately, but I love it and that skirt is fierce (and yes, I'm watching Project Runway, lol).
ReplyDeleteJenn as Christian would say " When don't I look fierce???" *hugs* P.S.! Chris was robbed!!
ReplyDeletelmao....omg, Ferocia Cotura and I want that safety pin skirt!
ReplyDeleteOh I 'm cathing up tonight.. LOVE all the outfits... fun fun!!!
ReplyDeleteSo how is married life?????
smooches!
Hehe thanks!! I'm glad you stopped by! Married life is really good! *hugs*
ReplyDelete