We have been having a little bit of a warm spell here lately so I think it’s making me very ready for spring. So when I got the Paris shorts from AnnaH Couture free in the Valentines hunt (there are a couple going on, but this one’s huge grid wide and you should be able to pick up a notecard explaining it all in her shop). I pulled this sweater top from the Tunic D5 from CE Cubic effect because aqua and pink are 2 of my very favorite colors and it is a really gorgeous dress, but also as you can see makes a great sweater on its own. It comes with sleeve prims and a prim for the chest. I took off the chest prim on accident before I took pictures (oops) but it still looks great without it.
I threw on this tank top I got free from Lily Grace, but it looks like her shop is now closed. I just liked the darker aqua and the orange as a contrast. The belt is from one of my favorite sets. They are from Love, Aly and come in a bunch of colors for a ridiculously cheap price and on so many layers and positions you will want to wear them with every outfit.
Over half of my jewelry is free today too. These super cute teardrop color change earrings are from Artilleri and she said she will be releasing them for sale in her shop soon. If you missed them they were given out on Fashion Consolidated’s birthday and are probably still available in the group archive. another Fashion Con birthday present was this super cute “Fashion Rocks” necklace. it doesn’t have a creator tag so I’m not sure who made it but I’m sure its available in the group archive also.
My last but definately not least piece of freebie jewelry is the Dainty Cake Ring from Punch Drunk. I’m not sure if this is always available or if she only has it out for Valentines so your best bet is to run right over and grab one. On my left arm is the checker wood bangle from Earthtones and it is also color changeable. On my right arm I’m wearing the gank cuff from Violet Voltaire I just adore these cuffs.
I think that the Crisis Pumps from Tekilah Elytis are probably my favorite heels because not only are they super cute without being too fancy, but they are color changeable so they match just about everything you can think up. I keep throwing on this Alala hair from Hiccup because I’ve been really into short hairs lately and this one is fun and yet elegant at the same time. Of course I added the Vogue skin in Aqua – Glitter from Celestial Studios and I think I’m ready for spring time.
What I’m wearing:
Teardrop Earrings from Artilleri at **Fashion Consolidated birthday present**
Fashcon Rocks! Necklace from Fashion Consolidated Birthday present
Paris Shorts from AnnaH Couture at Sedna 196/172/0 **Valentines Hunt Freebie**
Dainty Cake Ring from Punch Drunk at Russel Bay 169/235/26 ** Freebie**
Caz Aqua Pyjama Layer from Eyva Matova of Lily Grace **no longer has a store**
Tunic D5 in Pink from CE Cubic Effect at Born East 165/50/40
Big Blue Belt (Upper Hips) from Love,Aly at Velda 21/86/31
Crisis Pumps I by Tekilah Elytis at Lida 145/248/76
Alala (Platinum) from Hiccup at Endicott 177/15/130
Checker Wood Bangles from Earthtones Boutique at Muse 80/166/108
GanK - Cuff (White/SeaGreen Stitches) from Violet Voltaire at Peronaut 72/217/36
Vogue Skin (Aqua– Glitter) from Celestial Studios at Celestial City 68/240/27
Custom Hazel (Big) Eyes from Nouveau 117,202,23 *This exact color is only available from Miriel directly she has lots of other great colors though*
Oh Hethr I love the way you use the Paris Shorts :) And I have to have that belt! Looks great! Love the outfit!
ReplyDeleteThank you for giving them out they are wonderful I'm sure I'll be wearing them a lot! You should go get all the belts from Love,Aly I wear them all the time they come in very handy.
ReplyDeleteYou look like a gian candy! *slurps*
ReplyDeletehaha You're so cute I missed having you around!
ReplyDelete