Friday, September 7, 2007

9-7-07

9-6-07


I don’t know if any of you have ever taken a really long break from second life (yes in my world 2 weeks is a really long break), but it’s very hard to get back into the swing of things after that. I am feeling much better after all that rest and ty to everyone for the good thoughts . But it’s been hard to get back into outfit making mode especially because the few times I have been able to shop I’ve went crazy and my inventory is now a huge disaster.


Somehow I managed to piece together this outfit and I feel like its very relaxed. This is sorta how I’m feeling this week which is a nice change. I started with the garden party top from icing. This top comes with a dress that is a lovely tea part dress perfect for sitting on the veranda sipping tea in, but also makes a great top on its own. Over the top I put the white lace shirt from Relika. I bought this top in a set a few months ago and I just never seemed to find the right outfit for it, but this seems perfect. It is so pretty and girly it goes really well with the flowery shirt.


I decided on the Casey corsetted pants from Last Call because at first glance they seem like a nice demure pair of white slacks. Once you look a little closer at the details you see that they are really funky and I think they make the outfit look more youthful and keep it from being dowdy. Underneath everything I put on the Trixie limeade stripe halter just to give it a little color pop.


It seems while I was gone everyone made flats and it makes me so happy!!! I remember when I started sl long time ago you couldn't find a pair of flats to save your life and it was one of my biggest complaints. Now with the new sculpted prims they are all over the place and I couldn't be happier. This pair are the ballet phlat (white dotty) from Tekilah Elytis she is the same one that made the crisis pumps I was wearing last time and these phlats also color change. They are such a great deal and so adorable.


For my jewelry I started with the natural green necklace from Caroline Apollo, this is such a beautiful necklace. The beads are little rounded off squares and I cant quite tell if they are sculpted prims or if its part of the texture. On my left hand I have on the antiqued bracelet in old silver/coral from Miriels. I think I would go cross eyed if I tried to make the tiny delicate pieces that Miriel puts out, but I’m not complaining I love all of it! On my right arm I am wearing the citrus bracelet stack from Frustrated Inc, they have these in tons of color so I’m sure you can find one that will fit you. I also added my Lulu color change earrings because well where else can you find lime green earrings when you need them?


I’m glad Starley decided to put out the old Deviant Nation skin line again the one I’m wearing is the drama queen – Trash makeup. It has the prettiest lip and eye color.  My hair is a little wild and I felt like it was needed to tie my outfit together. This is the Valium hair from Deviant Kitties, I’m not sure where she got the name because it doesn't make me feel calmed down much at all.


I have so much catching up to do, but as long as I’m feeling better I should be around and posting. Thank you to everyone that stuck around and you can blame ETD for me releasing this post so late today.


What I’m wearing:


Garden Party top from Icing at Mischief 130, 158, 0


White lace shirt w/ribbon from Relika at Eventide South 66, 228, 35


Casey corsetted pants from Last Call at Dazzle 68, 11, 27


Deviant Nation Vogue Skin ( Drama Queen– Trash) from Celestial Studios for Last Call at Dazzle 68, 11, 27


Ballet Phlat (Dotty-White) from Tekilah Elytis at Baku 242, 72, 71


Natural Green Necklace from Caroline Apollo at Lo Lo 127, 220, 251


Citrus bracelet stack from Frustrated Inc at Talana 156, 31, 351


Antiqued bracelet (old silver/ coral) from Miriel at Nouveau 117, 202, 23


Valium in blonde from Deviant Kitties at Deviant Kitties 209, 120, 301


Trixie Limeade Stripe Halter, Lashes Classic 8 and Lulu Chunky Hoop from Celestial Studios at Celestial City 68, 243, 27

10 comments:

  1. Hey Hethr, good to see you back and feeling better!

    In case you're interested, [Woo's} has three big sets of patterned earrings that come in tons of colors. :)

    I very much like this outfit, especially the lace shirt with the corsetted pants and the pop of lime green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will def check out Woos I have a few bracelets from there. You know me I'm a sucker for bangles... but I'm always looking for big colorful earrings too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Hethr :D

    This is a great outfit. I'm especially loving that white lace top, time for me to make a stop at Relika!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *squee* I know I already told you, but you look so cute with that hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hethr you put together another great outfit, and the hair works !!! We have all missed you!! I am glad your feeling better. I love you lots!!!!!!!!! Mom :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe thanks guys :D I missed everyone so much when I couldn't log in. Now I need to get back into the swing of things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww ty Loren :D That's so sweet, somedays I am just so done fiddling with backgrounds in ps that I give up haha. but I guess I am my own worst critic (although who knows in the sl drama world...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome Back, Hethr! The necklace matches perfectly! And yes, they are sculpties :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! You did a great job on it :D

    ReplyDelete