Ok.. I have no excuse except the boring same old work one so lets get on to the clothes!
I have had this skirt from the Strawberry Meringue outfit by Alla Ruff of Veschi for a few months and I kept wanting to make an outfit out of it so the other day I sat down and got to work. Turns out I was waiting for the Big Color Belts from Love,Aly because they are perfectly placed to put on with the skirt. I love this skirt i think its a little crazy and super fun.
As soon as I figured out I wanted the belt then I needed the perfect white shirt for this. I think I tried on 40 white shirts before I remembered that a while ago I raided Moderno at Last Call to see what men’s outfits I could take over. The shirt from Bello is so perfect with this. In fact I think this might be my perfect white button up shirt (unbuttoned of course so I can wear more layers).
The last piece was actually my hardest to find until Kaela suggested something in yellow. Then I remembered that I bought this huge set of cupcake tanks at Devilish Cupcakes sale for only 100L. The sale is still going as of yesterday so if you haven’t been yet you better hurry over.
My shoes are the Sculpted Wedges from Celestial Studios and are a bargain at 150L because you can color the cloth band on them a number of colors. So does it scare everyone to see how much thinking I actually have to do to put together an outfit (cause it terrifies me). The sea necklace from royal blue inspired my pearl bracelets. This necklace is cute and you can recolor the beads so I chose a nice navy color to match the little anchor. On my left arm is the white pearl tripled bracelet from Rona Robertson and on my left is the pearly bow bracelet from Junk which I have dyed red. I wanted some big earrings so I chose the globe earrings from Caliente Express.
I wasn’t sure if I would be a belt o wear the Red Glow Vogue makeup from Canimal and Celestial Studios because I don’t usually wear alot of red. The more I have this on though the more and more I appreciate the blending of the orangey/yellowy/reds. And the most exciting thing I’m wearing is a new ETD hair this is the Eva II and I adored the Eva I so of course I wanted to wear this. All of the new hairs and textures are so beautiful.
Ok there might be one or two more small reasons I haven’t been around as much. About a month ago we got 2 little additions to our family and they are finally starting to trust me so I’ve been spending time cuddling with my new Guinea pigs Wilbur and Spike. (Yes I’m a silly pet mommy I can’t help it they are so darn cute) They are a little camera shy so this is the best I could get of them.
What I’m wearing:
Strawberry Meringue skirt from Alla Ruff of Veschi at Hopes Point 195, 127, 23
Big Red Belt (Lower Waist) from Alyssum Therian of Love,Aly at Velda 21, 86, 31
Bello Tuxedo shirt from Moderno at Last Call at Dazzle 68, 11, 27
Cupcake girl Tank – Banana Yellow from Devilish Cupcake at Talana 223, 30, 25
Sculpted Wedges, Vogue Skin (Canimal Glow – Red) from Celestial Studios at Celestial City 68, 243, 27
White Pearl Tripled Bracelet from Rona Robertson of Bloom at Viciae 25, 53, 34
Pearly Bow Bracelet (dyed red) from Junk at Sedna 149, 151, 28
Globe Earrings from Caliente Express at Caliente City 234, 63, 30
Sea Necklace from Royal Blue at Hopes Point 155, 215, 23
Eva II (Blonde Burnt) from ETD at ETD Isle 182, 184, 31
Hethr!!!
ReplyDeleteA couple of things:
1) I hope you're feeling ok/better :)
2) You've just inspired me to make something.
3) I LOVE wilbur! I wanna cuddle up to him and eep sweet nothings into his ear! Lol theyre both SO cute.
Alla!!!
ReplyDelete1. Thanks I am feeling much better
2. Yay I can't wait.
3. I try that too, but he squirms and tries to eat my hair. Spike tolerates it a little better.
I LOVE YOU WOMAN!!!
ReplyDelete