Tuesday, June 7, 2011

6-8-11


Ok I have a confession to make. This outfit today was inspired by a Martha Stewart Living cover.. I KNOW. This might prove that I am turning into a proper stay at home mom.  I just loved the pink/orange/yellow shades all together its so bright and summery. It hasn't been sunny here for weeks so possibly I'm just desperate.

I started with the amazing Honeypot shirt from Pixeldolls. It's really lovely and a bit sheer so fun to layer with. The mini dress underneath is from R.icielli. I found it along with blazer in their clearance section both for under 100L. I even managed to find the perfect shade of tights from LeBloom. Actually I know I'll be back in that store I saw tons of things in these bright sherberty shades.

Now to do a sun dance to scare away the rain in real life.

What I'm Wearing:



Barbara dress (barbie), Ivy miniblazer (coral) from RICIELLI MAIN STORE at Creed 112/228/22

Honeypot shirt from PixelDolls <3 Main Location at Port Seraphine 249/122/257




Pattern Tights (Dandelion) from Le Bloom Fashion-Acessories-Deco Main Store (Frop! atKerkyra Isle 90/69/21



Loveme. Flat shoes (Rainbow Cloud) *gacha* from Le BonBon at Gienah 204/178/3267



Melody hair from [elikatira] at Elikatira 62/128/34

Candy Ring (Pink) *gacha* from Nylon Outfitters - Yummy Accessories - Ooh

Lala Lingerie at Tableau 192/105/23

Bakelite Bow Necklace from artilleri mainstore! :) retro and rockabilly fashions. atartilleri 91/123/26

Orange Earring from HOC Industries - High quality fashion without the high prices atUpper Fenland 42/38/66




Skin- Maia (Smoke) from . ploom . at ploom 203/128/23

Makeup:

Glamorize Arista eye makeup and Tasty Kiss lips from .:Glamorize:., Studio Hera Textures, MPD at Keauhou Beach 76/76/1802

Blush Peach from :: Exodi :: Main Store at The Warehouse 165/170/23

Eyelashes 009 from from Garage...create your own style at Saint Augustin 171/71/46

Silent Lucidity (Gasoline) Eyes from Shine @ Covet at Covet 174/39/28

No comments:

Post a Comment