I feel like sometimes the same muse hits all the desigenrs of sl at the same time. The last couple weeks I have seen such rich deep colors/fabric design. I think people are really ready for fall. I picked out some of my favs from the last few weeks for this outfit. I started with this gorgeous sari skirt from Sn@tch. It comes in lots of colors and took a little adjusting due to my shortness but its so gorgeous. My top is from Pixeldolls, she has some really cute leotard/swimsuits out right now in lovely colors, I especially love the back on this and I couldn't bear to cover it up. I needed one more thing though and really do you have an idea the lack of shawls there are in sl? Luckily for me Whippet & Buck released this to with the removable yoke recently. I love this gold color., it's not one of my usual colors but I just adore how it looks with the other neutrals in the outfit.
When it came to jewelry 2 stores stood out in my mind. I have a necklace and ring from Paper Couture's new collection and bracelets from Luc. These 2 stores have a similar asthetic both are very chunky and organic and I love them so much!
Now who is going to invite me out dancing? I feel the need to dance around in this.
What I'm wearing:
Moonlight Sari Skirts from Sn@tch Main Store: Punk Urban Club Goth Clothing Shoes Neko at Snatch City 64/192/30
Pinup Solid . Red . M/C/NT . All layers from PixelDolls <3 LoveLace Boutique at Port Seraphine 98/56/269
Neelia Beaded Yoke Only SAFFRON from Whippet & Buck at Imogen 63/231/25
Harvest Beads Necklace, Leather Blossom Ring from Paper Couture - Tableau at Tableau 49/120/135
Kahto Bangle Bracelets, Moonstone/MTrio, Opal Chunk Bangle, Gold [L]from LUCAS LAMETH (luc) fashion jewelry at Earth 178/112/28
Exile:Chloe:Creme-Smut (LB) from EXILE - Shine - Treads @ Covet at Covet 147/61/28
Adam n Eve Painted on Lashes (Gift) from Adam n Eve Women\'s at Genesis 201/172/38
Monet Terra eyes from Shine at EXILE - Shine - Treads @ Covet at Covet 147/61/28
No comments:
Post a Comment