Thursday, August 26, 2010

8-25-2010


I absolutely adore this dress from Icing, I have missed Miko's designs a lot. I'm glad that she is back from her hiatus, hopefully for good. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to make an outfit out of it . The color is so perfect and the shading on the sculpted skirt. I put a jacket and a shirt over the to of the dress to transform it a little and I'm really pleased with how it turned out.

Another of my favorite designers that is back is Lucas Lameth! He has released 3 new sets all Sea themed and just like always they have such an organic chunky elegant feel. Somehow he always manages to make all those things mesh together. My bangle and earrings are from his new sets and I am sure the necklaces will turn up in an outfit soon.

I'm always so happy to see my favorite designers coming back so I'm extra happy today!

What I'm Wearing:

Pink Lemonade from *ICING* Mainstore: Vintage inspired fashion at Mischief 126/175/25

Jori Blouse - (BONE) from 5th and Oxford at Nouveau 236/237/23

Margeaux Jacket - Peach from Decoy Main Store at Daffodil Island 45/226/22


Opal Chunk Bangle (gold)and Sirena Hoop Earings (gold) from LUCAS LAMETH (luc) fashion jewelry at Earth 178/112/28



Victoria Necklace from Primagine - Just amazing things... at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Pando/44/57/101


.+*AA*+.twinkle bangle *white  from Atelier AM at itutu 123/139/1001

"Wainani" White shoes from R2 fashion main store at Love Soul 212/146/27

Antoinette - honey from Hair, Clothing, Shoes and Accessories at Novocaine 135/84/25




Lashes and Chloe (CremeSmut) skin from EXILE - Shine - Treads @ Covet at Covet 147/61/28

2 comments:

  1. Love the mix and match of this outfit! Thank you so much for including my Victoria necklace with this - looks fantastic. Is it okay if I put the new SLURL for Primagine here? We've moved from our old location. I

    http://slurl.com/secondlife/Pando/44/57/101

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trixie sorry!! Updated :)

    ReplyDelete