Saturday, July 31, 2010

7-31-10


So I have been dying to use this sweater/jacket thingie from RunoRuno since I found it on xstreet. I just love how it drapes! Usually that's how an outfit starts, sometimes while trying to make an outfit out of something I'll find something else to use as inspiration and abandon my original idea.  BUT not this time, I was determined! I think it wasn't just that I love how it looks but also that it's so ridiculously cheap at only 50L.  I finally decided on a nice casual but almost dressed up look.

Usually I'm all about the silver accessories but this time I needed gold/bronze. Luckily I found some really strong pieces. I think my favorite are these bangles from DarkMouse. They are so gorgeous I really want some in rl.

Like everyone else on the grid I've been bitten by gatcha mania lately. A few weeks ago at the Gatcha festival at Albero Tiny Bird had these adorable headbands that match their hair.

Luckily for me they also match other hairs like this one from Exile. I ended up with almost all the colors try it get pink which was lucky for me.

Overall I feel really comfortable but put together in this look. If only my feet could survive those boots in rl......

What I'm Wearing:



Stole - Beige from RunoRuno

Amarantine Turtleneck Chocolate w/Solid Ribbon from CKS Designs at Selby 45/34/57

Essential Jeans - Dark Stone Wash from Nyte\'N\'Day: Clothes, Skins, Women\'s Clothing, Women\'s Clothes at Nyte N Day 118/39/28

Marina Boots Tan FLF Special from Slink. The art of beauty at Slink 128/140/22

AnnMarie Black Pearl Necklace from KessKreations - Quality Fine Jewelry at Amira 42/73/22

Twisted Bangle - Gold from Jewelry at Dark Mouse - Main Store at Taber 82/174/23

Gold Leaf Earrings from Caroline\'s Jewelry - Main Store at Lo Lo 37/180/23 *These will be available August 8-31 as part of the Platinum Hunt*

Classical Rose Ring [Goldenrod] from Mocha (Gatcha) at ALBERO at Chowla 232/128/75

Gold Bow Headband from Tiny Bird (Albero Gatcha festival no longer available) Main location at Tiny Bird at Festivale 151/85/29

Hair- Shirelle/champagne and Widow Lashes from EXILE - Shine - Treads @ Covet at Covet 147/61/28

{Lola . Pale 2} [Fresh] Bodysuit by W&B from L.Fauna Skins at Port Obscura 103/127/450

Poses from marukin at Horst - Starlust Extended at Horst 59/88/27

No comments:

Post a Comment