Thursday, April 9, 2009

4/09/09

3-15-09


I was feeling a little wild when I made this outfit. I started with the jacket from the BessyJo outfit from Axel. They are in the process of doing a huge remodel and have set up a 50–70% off store. I’m not sure how long this will be up but you should definately go check it out there are some great things for super cheap. Under this I wanted something to tie it to the jeans so I went with the Speed Kills corset from LoveLace in pink. I really love all the corsets I am getting from that shop they come on all the layers and they come in such rich beautiful colors. The real star of the outfit are these amazing jeans from Zaara, I know they have probably been blogged a zillion times before for good reason but if you haven’t bought them you must run and get them. They are shaded perfectly and come on the pants and underpants layer with really nice prim legs.


This necklace I have on is from Boutique by Tenshi Vielle. It is a texture necklace but it’s really pretty I love the big bright flowers. My earrings are also big and bright they are from the I dream of India set from Paper Couture. I think it was important to wear big chunky jewelry to live up to all this animal print hehe. My bracelets are from the Melancholy set from Violet Voltaire. They have these beautiful little flowers and come in lots of colors. I had a hard time with shoes and finally settled on the funny girl flats from Periquita which match everything! Finally this fun updo is the Lysa II in blonde from Philotic Energy it comes with these fun hair sticks, you can remove them but really why would you! The gems on them are scripted to color change.


Everything is going well with me, me and the babies just seem to take a lot of naps! I might have some more photos in a few weeks they are growing like crazy and it’s getting harder to get around but at least they are healthy!


Sorry for the short post I’ll try to do another next week.


What I’m wearing:


Ishaya Velour slacks (indigo) from ~{Zaara} MAINSTORE~ at Zaara 128/128/22


Speed Kills (Pink) from PixelDolls <3 LoveLace Boutique at Port Seraphine 98/56/269


BessyJo Outfit Sweater from AXEL - 50-75% Off Location! at Wollondilly 128/201/86

Funny Girl Flats (Black) from Periquita Shoes @ Retrology at Retrology 158/169/40


Summer 09 Flower Necklace (Pink) from Floydian Territories - Starlust Extended - Starlustland at Floyd 177/128/51


I Dream Of India Set earrings from Paper Couture - Tableau at Tableau 51/120/135


Melancholy Bracelets - Pink from {Violet Voltaire} - EGL Jewelry at Haven Shire 91/221/22


Lysa II (Blonde) from Hair by Philotic Energy-PE Hair and Accessories at Imogen 210/78/251


Vogue Skin - Champagne (Ether - Never) from Celestial Studios at Celestial City 68/240/27

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit because corsets are really popular right now! This article in style-ology talks about lots of different corset options and why they're back in style:
    http://style-ology.com/?p=251

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I'm loving the mis-matched patterns... vertical stripes+zebra print=fab

    ReplyDelete