Tuesday, February 3, 2009

2/3/09 Guest Submission Koge Cleaver

Kogecleavercc1


I wish I had like an ultra cool inspiration for this outfit but I just saw a shiny top and grabbed it. I'm part magpie and just can't help myself. Because I'm not a freaking 7 foot amazonian woman like a lot of "women" in SL a lot of long tops work as dresses for me, I was hoping this might work, but no dice. The creator must be a midget like me. I promised my parole officer I'd try and stay clean in 2009 (so far so good) so I wasn't about to try and modify it with these shakes so I slapped on a pair of leggings since its the next best thing to being naked (just ask Ms. Lohan, she'll vouch for me). The jellies are a favorite of mine, they just happened to be on and worked.

My colorblind grandma use to always say you couldn't go wrong with turquoise, so here you go g-ma. I slapped some on and tinted a bangle to match.  I can never find an AO I like and 10,000 other people don't have so I have taken to wearing animated gadgets instead. Take note ladies, because this mini karaoke has gotten me a lot more kind words from shirtless gentleman with tribal tats in sandboxes than any low-rider jeans and thong combination I have tried (and thats a lot).


What Koge is wearing:


Face Light - Fleur Face Light - CJ Carnot - Fleur Skins - Fleur (136, 128, 27)


Skin - (DN) Vogue Skin - Champagne (Vamp - Enchant) - Starley Thereian - Celestial Studios - Celestial City (68, 240, 27)


Eyes - light blue - Toast Bard - fashionably dead - Tableau (166, 63, 22)


Hair - St Moritz in Smoked Pecan - Lola Marquez - Armidi (128, 128, 26)


Bangle - {JUNK} Chunky Bangle Solid Red - Koge Cleaver - {JUNK} - Rue DAntibes (131, 150, 29)


Shoes - (fd) Jellies in Blood Orange Toast Bard - fashionably dead - Tableau (166, 63, 22)


Karaoke Machine - (NO) Mini Karaoke - Nylon Pinkney - Nylon Outfitters - Tableau (153, 47, 22)


Top - [PP] Pink Teir Blouse - Lolita Bellman - !!!Pampered Princess!!!! - Rue DAntibes (191, 56, 28)


Necklace - ZC :  Kaya Turquoise necklace gold - Zaara Kohime - { Zaara } Mainstore - Tesla (91, 40, 54)


Leggings - !BF! Cropped Tie Bottom Leggings in Lemon - elka Lehane - !BF! boing fromage -Nakama (61, 115, 22)

2 comments: