This outfit came about when I was sorting through my recent purchases. I had on the Morgan hair with it super duper cute beret when I put on the new wool plaid coat from Pixel dolls. This has a super cute hood and little skirt and instantly made me think of a spy. Usually I don’t dress in costumes but today I just couldn’t help myself!
Like any good spy I needed my glasses so I put on the Ultra glasses from primOptics and tinted them dark. After adding a black turtleneck from Fleur, jeans from Celestial Studios and these lovely paige boots from Slink I felt just inconspicuous enough. Of course I couldn’t leave it at that I had to have some jewels to flaunt but I kept it simple with the gutter glitter earrings from Violet Voltair and 2 big chunky rings. On my left hand I have on the diamond encrusted square cut amethyst ring from Paper Couture and on the right I have on the classic cocktail ring from Genesis.
I had a lot of fun putting this outfit together and I guess I have a little announcment about where I’ve been hiding lately. My husband and I recently discovered that we are going to be parents of twins! It was a bit of a surprise but we are very happy. Unfortunately morning sickness has hit me big time and I am having troubles staying up past 9pm. I have been told this will go away in a few months, we’ll see haha.
I might not be around as much as usual but it’s not that I don’t love you guys and I’ll try to be around as much as I can. Also if anyone has advice I’m more than open for it. This is all a first for me and I’m learning as I go.
(click to enlarge)
What I’m Wearing:
Wool Plaid Coat from PixelDolls . Main Shop at Port Seraphine 29/131/47
Octobre Turtleneck from Fleur Skins Vivant womens mens skin skins makeup clothes at Fleur 54/118/27 **Not sure if it’s still available Fleur will be reopening today**
Ultra Dark Jeans from Celestial Studios at Celestial City 81/206/27
Paige Calf Boot (Navy) from Slink. The art of beauty at Slink 128/140/22
Morgan (Tahiti) from HAIR CLOTHING TATTOO SHOES SKIN FLEXI HAIR by Truth at Truth Island 130/110/26
Ultra Glasses 1.16 from primOptic glasses - MAIN SHOP at Terra Toulouse 121/140/27
Gutter Glitter Earrings from {Violet Voltaire} - EGL Jewelry at Haven Shire 91/221/22
Classic Cocktail Ring from :: Genesis :: Designs by Ryker Beck at BaileysReach 127/115/26 **I don’t see this in the store I got it at jewelry expo possibly an exlusive?**
Diamond Encrusted Square Cut Amethyst Ring from Paper Couture; House of Lu at Barcola 81/128/26
Dualtone Eyes (Avocado 1) from Scarlia at Virtuality Headquarters at Tora 5 92/172/698
Chai Skin (Vedette) Launa Fauna at Port Seraphine 29/131/47
Nailpolish gloves (Red Passsion) from *AnnaH* ... for the beauty inside ... at George 5 181/238/21
*squeeeees and dances around* I can't 'effing WAIT to meet them!!! I'm so happy for you, and I know you and Craig will be super duper awesome parents. *sniffly happy hugs*
ReplyDeleteOMG! Twins! I'm a RL twin.. what one doesn't think of, the other does! Double trouble! BIG congratulations to you and Mr. Hethr! That explains the being sick! Ha! Hmm.. Maternity CC.. :p
ReplyDeleteTotally spending xmas making little green blankets!
ReplyDeleteThat's cool Marissa! Are you fraternal or identical? Also you scare me hahah I'm already worried about having 2 kids running around to keep track of! (Also no Maternity CC I'll be huge enough in rl :P)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to meet them too! I'm sure the time will fly by too fast for me though and yay for little green blankies!!
Congratulations, that's wonderful :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the wonderful news!! (and cute outfit as always!)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Hethr! That's pretty exciting news!
ReplyDeleteAaaahhwww!! Congratulations Hethr!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteAs a RL mum of twins I can say that it is such an *amazing* experience, one that gets me on a daily basis (and mine are almost 5!).
Feel free to contact me IW or via email - we've made it this far and I'm still sane (ish) ;)
omg crongratulations!!! twins!!! I am so happy for ya :D excitting news! yay
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful news, congratulations to you both. That is so awesome.
ReplyDeletexox Sasy xox
Wow!!! Hethr!!! So happy for you and your husband, this is THE best Xmas gift one could get; I'm sure you'll be wonderful parents, enjoy it, and I hope the morning sickness goes away soon :)
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs!!
Congratulations! I have a set of twin brothers 12 years younger than I am, so I consider myself almost a parent of twins! I also have a set of twin nieces... lucky me got missed on the twin party, i had all five of my kids one at a time! Enjoy, it is a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteYay congrats! I have no experience with twins, but I did have six months worth of "morning" (aka all day) sickness...my advice is, keep lots of crackers around to fight the queasiness, and listen to what your body tells you. Pregnancy cravings are usually about telling you what your body is needing. I wanted to eat like I always did, but the only things I could stomach for the longest time were red meat, grapefruit, and milk! I suppose my baby needed lots of iron, vitamin c, and calcium. It's really hard, but pay attention to what your body rejects and also what seems to work, and you'll be just fine. How exciting, it makes me ache to do it all again ;)
ReplyDeleteAww you guys are so sweet!! I teared up reading all this! (That could be hormones though) Eremia I may be hitting you up for information later I just checked out tons of books about twins but it's always easier to ask someone whose been through it. Raynee I can't beleive you had 5! You must have loads of patience!
ReplyDeleteAs for the morning sickness I learned pretty fast that I need to snack. In the beginning I wasn't eating enough during the day and it would make me so sick. Now I try to eat a little something every few hours. Also I think I'm swimming in water hehe.
I'm sure I'll have updates for you guys, but thank you again for your kind words and support. They mean so much to us *hugs*
Heather you will be the best Mom, I just know that and heck my grandchildren will be loved so much. You are very special and sounds like you have some very special friends! Lots of Love to my very loved Daughter, Always Mom
ReplyDeleteawwwww congrats Hethr! :D
ReplyDeleteOh, wow, congrats to you, Hethr! Pregnancy cravings are wacky, with my first I wanted tomato soup and blue cheese, with the second I wanted cold shrimp. Violet is right, just listen to your body. And please resist any urges you have to wear a talking womb in SL... please please please. Good luck and ENJOY your pregnancy, especially when those two little darlings start moving around a lot, it's the most amazing feeling in the world!
ReplyDeleteHaha I think I can resist the urge to wear a talking womb :P I think my rl one will be keepign me busy enough I\'ll need an escape.
ReplyDeleteI haven\'t had \"cravings\" yet just food that I hate and want nothing do with such as reeses pb cups, I put them in the candy bowl at work every day but the smell instantly makes me sick lately. Also I figured out today that right now Jamba Juice tastes like heaven and usually I hate it. I think it\'s going to be a fun time even with all the hard stuff. :)
You are all very sweet your congratulations mean a lot to me after doing the blog for so long I feel like you are all my family so thank you! *hugs*
Aww gratz Hethr! I cant imagine what that must be like :)
ReplyDeleteHi! Lovely style!
ReplyDeleteI have added you blog in our links, hope it’s ok ^^
http://maduixamandarina.blogspot.com/