Tuesday, October 21, 2008

10-21-08

10-17-08


Ohmigosh! I’ve been trying to post this outfit for like 4 days now. This was another of my happy accidents. I was searching for vests to go over a different shirt when I accidentally put on the short vest in rose from Pixeldolls over the Darian top in burnt from Mischief. I would have never thought that the orange/rosey purley colors would have complimented each other let alone the different patterns/textures but I think they actually look really nice.


To change up the textures even more I put on the jeanius pants in tweed from Veschi. I adore this pattern I think it matches so many things. And just to tie the pants together with the tops I threw on this belt from League. For shoes I wanted something daring and not just boring brown boots so I put on the hylda low boots from Tesla. Normally I am not a fan of bootie boots but these are really nice under pants.


My necklace and earrings from the Celest set from the newly rebranded (luc) jewelry from Lucas Lameth formerly known as Earthtones. This new set is so beautiful and delicate but still bold like his pieces always are. On my left arm is the free/cheap big wood bangle form Aphrodite Creations. I can’t remember which ones I paid a few lindens for an d which were free but all of her bangles are a great deal so you should check them out. On my right arm is the ganK cuff in purple from Violet Voltaire.


I have been wanting to wear the Fedorable Loveless hair from TorridWear since I got it at Hair Fair. I just wanted to make sure that I used it in the perfect outfit. I think this is definately it!


What I’m Wearing:


Short Vest (Rose) from PixelDolls . Main Shop at Port Seraphine 29/131/47


Darian Vest (Burnt) from Mischief Fashions - Main Location Est.2005 by Janie Marlowe at Mischief Isle 58/52/24


Jeanius Pants (Tweed) from -Veschi- Temporary main shop at Fuzzy 181/225/35


Wide Belt Mid Hipster (Purple) from League at Steam Forge - Steampunk Epicenter at FairChang Lost Isle 120/204/31


Celest Necklace and Earrings from (luc) Fashion Jewelry at Muse 76/192/23


Hylda Low Boots (Purple) from ! TESLA - FlagShip Store - Premiere Sculptie Shoes and Hats at Tesla 46/82/54


Big Bangle Wood from AC Aphrodite Creations at Breakers dAlliez 225/31/24


ganK Cuff (Violet) from {Violet Voltaire} - EGL Jewelry at Haven Shire 91/221/22


Fedorable Loveless (Wheat) from TorridWear at Chartreuse 153/65/31


Bootleg Annie (V2 Light Skin) from TCKZ available at Celestial Studios at Celestial City 81/206/27

No comments:

Post a Comment