Sometimes I run across freebies that I think can make a whole outfit. I think lately there has been an explosion of freebies, it almost is enough to build a whole wardrobe out of. Over half my outfit today was free!
First I put on the Teal High Cut Pants from GG Couture, she has a big pack of freebies but these are my favorite in the pack I especially like the wrinkles because it feels much more me. (I’m not great with the iron) I next put on the Elanor Jacket from Frozen Turquoise Valentine. This is such a cute short jacket and she also has quite a few freebies in her store. Under this I have on an old freebie which I’m sorry to say doesn’t seem to be available any longer. It is the Haver Tee (In CHEESE!!! best color name ever I think) from Savvy? since she isn’t putting out any new items I’m note sure if she will be putting them back out because of working at Armidi now, but in case she ever does make sure to snatch them up. If you weren’t blessed to find them I’m sure you can find a nice cami to wear instead (Because of the layering just make sure it’s on the undershirt layer)
My shoes are not free, but I’ve worn them so much by now they have more than earned their original purchase price. They are my very favorite Crisis Pumps from Tekilah Elytis of Sculpties Up In Here. These continue to be my favorite pumps and of course they color change what more can you ask for in a lovely pump. I am wearing the code earrings and bracelet set from Shiny Things these look a little industrial but really they are so simple and modern I have fond that they match tons of different styles. On my right arm I have on the Aurora Bloom Stack and well I guess I just put all of my favorite accessories today. I know I’ve blogged all of these before.
The adorable Bloom Ring I’m wearing is a group freebie from fuel and I just checked and it’s still available in the store. I even managed to find a free hair! This hair is so cute and its called “OL hair” she has the basic colors available and has actually I think 3 free hairs. They are worth checking out. I almost forgot my Hat! This is the Feathered Straw Hat from Pixeldolls and I adore this hat, but I just don’t get a lot of chances to wear it. I feel like I should be going on a nice picnic with my lovely hat. I chose the Chai skin in Alloy from LF because of the pretty neutral/gold makeup.
What I’m wearing:
Teal High Cut Pants GG Couture at Cherry Buttons at MoonDoggies 178/9/28 **Freebie**
Elanor Jacket from FTV - Frozen Turquoise Valentine @ Nova at Nova 110/17/23 **Freebie**
Haver Tee (CHEESE) from Savvy? Main Store - Classy Retro Inspired Apparel at Froth 104/226/23 **Freebie, no longer available**
Crisis Pumps I by Tekilah Elytis from Sculpties Up In Here : Sculptie shoes, hats and furniture. at Collins 100/96/28
Feathered Straw Hat from Pixeldolls at Port Seraphine 36/129/47
Code bracelet and Earrings from Shiny Things:: shoes, jewelry and more at Shiny Falls 173/181/37
Aurora Bloom Stack from EARTHTONES boutique at Muse 98/208/25
Wooden Peacock Pendant [Silver Chain]--Kitty Minogue **Store is no longer open**
Bloom ring from Fuse - Mainstore at Alhena 178/158/23 **Group Freebie**
Free chocolate Ring from KUROTSUBAKI at Cotton Candy - Shopping Mall at Russel Bay 222/222/27 **Valentines Freebie no longer available**
Lashes- Classic 8 from Celestial Studios at Celestial City 81/206/27
OL Hair (Natural Blonde) by Marina Puff from Candy House@Tokyo Main Land at TokyoMainLand 115/44/22 **Freebie**
CHAI Skin -Cream (Alloy) from CHAI skins by LF Fashions at Freelon 133/95/32
No comments:
Post a Comment