Tuesday, August 7, 2007

8-7-07

8-3-07


I just got a promotion at work so maybe that was making me feel businessy, either way I decided that to start with the Regina Mean Business skirt from Savvy?. I love how Dakota does her systems skirts she knows the exact way to shade the wrinkles and the good lengths. I took some time finding a matching jacket because this shade of blue was hard to get exactly right. Eventually I found the Granny Cardigan in true blue from Frustrated Inc. These sweaters get a lot of wear from me, I have them in like 5 colors.


I wanted my top to make the outfit seem more fun without taking away all the business aspects so I chose the citrus chic apple tank from Punk Drunk. I think these little apples are so cute. Another hard part was finding shoes, I must have tried on 20 pairs before I remembered these free navy blue heels from Sylfie that I picked up for free in her shop. It’s one of the best freebies out there she does classic wonderful heels.


My necklace is the boho gypsy necklace from Earthtones Boutique, this came out with a bunch of other lovely wood jewelry and I like all the wood colors and the different lengths. I actually found my cluster earrings on Alla’s ears when she was at one of our events and then had to check out Girl Props. There are some really nice accessories there so I’m glad that I found it. I love seeing what you guys wear to our events and finding all the new stores!


On my left arm I’m wearing the ethnic wood bangle and on my right arm I have the aurora bloom stack both from Earthtones boutique. They both use bright vivid colors really well.  A few days ago someone asked in one of the fashion groups for a diamond ring so big it was like a ring pop. Someone answered that there was one at Idoru Jewelry and so of course being a jewelry freak I had to check it out. They did have a ring called “absolutely huge diamond ring” that looks just like a ring pop. I was so delighted I had to get one right away!


This hair is the Bjork style in blonde from Aden, I love the little buns with the hair poking out the tops. I chose the Celestial– Ethereal Deviant Nation Vogue Skin because of the great smoky blue eyes. I almost forgot that I”m wearing the seamed hose set from Battered Boutique. These come in a pack with quite a few other colors even a white pair you can tint. I think they are a nice alternative to my usual tights (not that I’m giving those up).


What I’m Wearing:


Mean Business– Regina skirt from Savvy? at Hopes Point 195, 127, 23


Granny Cardigan– True Blue from Frustrated Inc at Talana 156, 31, 351


Citrus Chic Apple Tank from Punch Drunk at Mischief 197, 170, 24


Navy Blue/White Stiletto from Sylfie’s Prim Seduction at Sylfie 75, 35, 23 **Freebie** 


Boho Gypsy Necklace (Mixed Cherry Woods) , Aurora Bloom Stack  and Ethnic Wood Bangle (Tri-Colour) from EARTHTONES boutique at Bushido Bay 77, 237, 24


Cluster Earrings (Green) from Girl Props at Amour 172, 117, 30


Absolutely Huge Diamond Ring from Idoru Jewelry and Accessories at Viciae 173, 244


Seamed Hose from Battered Boudoir at Boudoir Isle 241, 34, 22


Bjork (Blonde) from Aden atLouise 27, 113, 651


Deviant Nation Vogue Skin (Celestial – Ethereal) from Celestial Studios for Last Call at  Dazzle 68, 11, 27

3 comments:

  1. Eee!! Another supern put-together kit ma'am! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, now that is right up my neighborhood!!! Looks great miss you and see you SOON lot s of Love and Congradulations love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks elka! Love you too Mom!

    ReplyDelete