Now you should all be amazed at my restraint for not wearing these Pink leather Isabeaux pants from LF. I of course haven’t taken them off but I did wait a few days to post them up here. I even figured out why the sculpted skinny attachments didn’t work for me before. Now don’t laugh, but it turns out you have to wear the pants on the underpants layer not the regular ones. I feel like such a dummy, but at least I figured it out and finally now maybe some of you that were like me and didn’t want to ask will know how it all works. So now that I’ve admitted my blondeness for this week onto the rest of the outfit.
I chose the jewelled corset top with short lace sleeves in pink from the Queen Katherine of Aragon dress set by Sparkle Skye. This set is just gorgeous when its complete but its very mixable because the pieces are all beautiful. I really liked that this had lace on it, it just gave it a little something extra. I also really like the corset tie detailing on the back and how it lets your undershirt layer show through just a little bit. My tiara was hard to photograph because there are adorable meshy sequined parts that didn’t show up well on the white background. You’ll just have to go see the pictures Sparkle took or buy one of your very own to get the full effect.
I did want an undershirt to go under the lace just to dress it down a little bit. The sweet shirt from IKI turned out to be perfect because of the neckline and the sleeves end at the exact perfect place so that the little bows look like they belong to both shirts. I also added the white butterfly belt from Celestial studios. I can’t believe I never tried this on with LF’s pants before!! These belts come on the jacket layer and seem to work perfectly with the Isabeaux pants.
For my jewelry I wanted to wear pearls but of course crazy colored pearls. I started with the Pearl Necklace from Rita Groshomme from Curio and there are tons of pearl necklaces in world but this one is great because it’s looped around like a choker and is tintable. For my bracelets I knew I wanted to wear the pearly bow bracelet from Junk tinted a darker pink. Once I had that on I realized I didn’t really have a bracelet for the right hand, so I just made a copy attached it to my right forearm and placed it correctly.
The black ballet slippers from Sparkle Skye seemed like an obvious choice because if you’re gonna wear skinny jeans you need a great pair of flats to wear them with. I also had no troubles picking a hair, the short bob from ETD for Aveda is so sassy I knew it would look great. I picked the Vogue skin in Plum-Smoky because I just love this lip color.
Wow I wrote a book today sorry guys I hope I didn’t babble too much. Also I can’t teleport right now so I’m just using landmarks from my inventory I appolgize for any wrong ones.
What I’m wearing:
Isabeaux (Pink) Leather Pants from Launa Fauna of LF Fashions at Freelon 127, 88, 31
Queen Katherine of Aragon top and tiara and Black Ballet slippers from Sparkle Skye of Allure at ImagineNation 222, 213
Sweet shirt (White) from IKI at Port Seraphine 40, 131, 27
White Butterfly belt , Lashes Classic 1, Light Olive eyes and Vogue Skin (Plum-Smoky) from Celestial Studios at Celestial City (72, 201, 25)
Pearl Necklace from Rita Groshomme of Curio at Curio 128, 128, 37
Pearly Bow Bracelet from Junk at Amicitia 127, 168, 28
Short Bob in Chiffon from ETD for Aveda in ETD Isle (190, 173, 27)
Silver Diamond Lip Ring from Digital Dragon Designs at Digital Dragon 113, 113, 23
ahh! so that's why the prim attachments looked so odd on me - I thought it was just my podgy legs! Thank you!
ReplyDeletelove the shoes!!
ReplyDeleteanother fine choice missy
ReplyDeletezOMFG Arilleri freebies!!! *runs to get them and accidentally trips over the submit button*
ReplyDeletelmfao!!! I'm so out of it today. I meant to put that in the other post I read it in, but then I accidentally closed the window (i have a habit of doing that for some reason) so I had to open back up the site to do taht and posted in the WRONG one. Ok everyone point and laugh at me now. *snort* I guess that last line works, cause I accidentally submitted to the wrong post. heh knee slapper!
ReplyDeleteAww see I knew I wasn't the only one having that problem Christine!! Thanks Mom and Ana!! I love these shoes too I have them in quite a few colors they even have great leg straps for skirts/shorts. Hehe Vi you goof when I'm off the laptop and feeling better I can move your comments so they match.
ReplyDelete